Mawson is a gold exploration company with high-quality gold assets in two safe, Tier 1 mining-friendly jurisdictions. The Company is expanding the most advanced gold-cobalt resource discovery in Finland, while testing a never-explored for search space for high grades at depth, in one of the most fertile gold regions in the world in Victoria Australia.
- 14km drill program in Finland just completed will deliver the data for an updated resource estimate in Q3 2020;
- Substantial exploration target area to test and extend known resources areas
- Effective Drill Targeting: Based on discovery success from earlier this year, drilling will be directed by geologic controls of high-grade gold zones and fixed loop electromagnetic (“EM”) conductors, with further targeting refined by down hole EM (“DHEM”);
- Building ounces: to date 70-90,000 oz AuEq per 100 metre of mineralization drilled within each of 3 mineralized bodies
- Drill hits in 2020 include: 7.2 metres @ 21.7 g/t gold, 17.7 metres @ 4.3g/t gold equivalent, 6.0 metres @ 10.0 g/t AuEq, 12 Metres @ 6.8 g/t AuEq and 10.3 metres @ 6.3g/t AuEq.
- Fully permitted for summer and winter drilling for next 2 years, strong local support, cobalt a strategic resource
- Exciting Targets with new Australian acquisition brings:
- Outright purchase and joint venture of three high-grade, Fosterville-style (shallow-orogenic) exploration projects with numerous historic mines that lack drill testing
- Right of first refusal on largest contiguous land package in the State of Victoria with 3,600sq km of high priority exploration ground.