Welcome to Mawson Resources Limited
- Updated Resource: The current and ongoing 15km drill program (Nov ’19 - April ‘20) aims to infill and extend the Palokas, South Palokas and Raja resource areas delivering the data for an updated resource estimate at the end of Q2 2020;
- Effective Drill Targeting: Based on discovery success from earlier this year, drilling will be directed by geologic controls of high-grade gold zones and fixed loop electromagnetic (“EM”) conductors, with further targeting refined by down hole EM;
- Building ounces: to date 70-90,000 oz AuEq per 100 metre of mineralization drilled within each of 3 mineralized bodies
- Drill hits in early 2019 include 19.7 metres @ 7.4 g/t gold (“Au”) and 908 ppm Co, 8.9 g/t AuEq and 31.3 metres @ 4.3 g/t Au, 1,030 ppm Co, 6.0 g/t AuEq
- Fully permitted for summer and winter drilling for next 2 years
- Exceedingly strong local support, cobalt a strategic resource
The qualified person for Mawson, Mr. Michael Hudson, CEO & Chairman and Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining Metallurgy has reviewed and verified the contents of this site.